Schedule an appointment
For your first appointment, please plan on arriving 15 to 20 minutes prior to your scheduled massage. I will take this time to sit down with you and discuss what goals you want to achieve from your massage session. You may simply want to relieve everyday stress and tension. Or you may want to focus on a specific area of the body that is causing problems. Deep tissue massage, myofascial release, Swedish massage, cranial-sacral, and positional release can all be used and integrated seamlessly into one session.
Please note that these rates are based on minutes in the room (except for the time I spend before your initial appointment in getting to know your preferences and goals). Your massage begins at the time of the scheduled appointment and may include the time it takes you to get undressed. For late arrivals, your massage will be given for the remaining time of the scheduled booking. Our time is as important as yours and that of the next scheduled client. If you have questions about actual massage time, please feel free to ask.
Massage length / Table time
Appointments can be made for the following lengths:
- 30 minutes – $45 – Great for a quick fix for one area of the body
- 60 minutes – $75 – Typical for a full-body massage
- 90 minutes – $105 – Full-body with additional focus on problem areas
- 120 minutes – $140 – Total immersion for complete relaxation
* Please note that a 30/60/90/120-minute massage is minutes in the room. This includes the time it takes the client to get undressed and dressed. Your massage begins at the time of the scheduled appointment. For late arrivals, you massage will be given for the remaining time of the scheduled booking. Our time is as important as yours and that of the next scheduled client. If you have questions about actual massage time please feel free to ask.
Rothrock Massage offers a variety of packages to meet your need and save you money at the same time.
6 One hour massages for $375 – 360 minutes that you can use in any time format.
Rothrock Massage accepts the following form of payment types:
- MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- Personal check with valid form of ID
Payment is expected at the time of your appointment. Please ask about our packages, promos, and gift certificates.
Scheduling an appointment
Our regular office hours are between 10-7pm Monday and Wednesday. 10am-5pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. By appointment only.
Office number: (814) 441-0905
Call our office number at anytime to request an appointment. Especially if you need to request time in the evening or on a Saturday or Sunday.
Schedulicity also has a mobile app for your preferred mobile phone located in your app store for free.
If you have questions about our services or issues that relate to muscle dysfunction you are experiencing please review our FAQ page for additional information.
The following policies have been established to outline the professional standards at Rothrock Massage as well as providing clients with a list of expectations when visiting our office.
- Massage sessions will be performed by a professional licensed Massage Therapist.
- We encourage client comments. Please let your Therapist know how your session went and if they can do anything to improve the quality of the session.
- Rothrock Massage may use an integrative approach for your therapy session. Please expect that your Therapist will provide you with information as to how they will be treating you. In addition, to a therapeutic session you will also receive and education as to how your body reacts to tension and discomfort brought on by taught muscle structure.
- The session will be strictly confidential. Any information regarding your health would be released only upon written request and your permission.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointments to fill out your paperwork. If you are late, your massage will be given for the time remaining without a reduction in fee. We expect a 24-hour notice for cancellations. There is a $10.00 charge accessed for all NO-SHOW clients to be paid before rescheduling.
- The client will be charged a $45.00 fee for all bounced checks as well as any remaining balance for initial payment.
- Rothrock Massage reserves the right to refuse services to anyone that is intoxicated, or shows contraindications of massage.
- Please come to your appointment clean.
- Your privacy will always be respected. You will be draped or covered while on the table. Only the area being massaged will be undraped.
- It is important that you keep us informed of your level of comfort; if you are too warm, or too cold, or you would like to be re-positioned.
- This is a therapeutic massage. Any sexual misconduct or harassment in either words or action will not be tolerated.
- Any child under the age of 18 must have consent of his or her parent and have said parent in the room during the massage session.
Cancellations must be made by calling our office line at 814-441-0905. Please leave a message if we do not answer, and we will adjust your schedule accordingly.
In the event that you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, Rothrock Massage asks that you do so prior to 24 hours before your appointment. NO-SHOW clients will be charged 100% of the scheduled reserved time.
We do understand that things come up unexpectedly. In the event of bad weather like snow please make every attempt to check the forecast ahead of time. We want you to be safe