Changes due to the COVID-19 virus
The office will re-open on June 8th, 2020. I will be imposing to following changes to meet the CDC guidelines for massage therapists in Pennsylvania.
- Masks will be required for the client and myself
- Temperatures will be taken at the door when you arrive
- Clients will be required to complete a COVID questionnaire
- More time has been built into the schedule for cleaning between clients
- No face or hand application will be applied at this time
- Additional changes will be noticed within the office
If you feel sick please call and cancel your appointment. There will be not charge applied. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call.